What is an alias domain?
Domain aliases make your website available from another domain name. For example, you can make www.example.net
show content from www.example.com
Adding an alias
- Important: This step must be completed first! Login to where your domain is managed and update the name servers to match your primary domain. If you're unsure of which name servers to use, please open a support ticket. Once your name servers for your alias domain are updated, you can proceed to step 2.
- Login to cPanel either through My NodeSpace or directly.
- Navigate to Domains and then click on Aliases
- Type in your alias domain and click Add Domain
- Your domain will be added to the domain list and now when visitors type in your alias address, they will see your existing site.